Live Up at Rady JCC!
The Rady JCC aspires to be a vibrant and welcoming community where Jewish culture and values flourish, where families and friendships are strengthened, where healthy and active lifestyles are encouraged, and where we contribute to the well-being of the entire community by ensuring our programs and services are available to all.
The Rady JCC is an inclusive space where everyone is welcome, regardless of gender identity, gender expression, sexuality, cultural background, and age.
A safe space that makes sure everyone feels comfortable in their customized fitness journey, that focuses on positive encouragement and avoids competitive urge, perseverance culture, and negative body image.
The Rady Jewish Community Centre’s mission is to be the centre of the community providing the best in Jewish culture, fitness and wellness programs for all stages of life.
The Rady JCC helps make the community-at-large a better place through:
Providing Children with a Caring Environment that Develops Young Minds and Bodies
- Our day camps and after school programs provide high quality programs to thousands of children each year from across the city
- We provide over $40,000 annually in camp scholarships to ensure all children have access to our day camps
- Our camps are fully integrated, making sure that all children, including those with special needs are part of the JCC
- Our aquatics and sport & recreation programs reach thousands of children each year, helping them stay active and develop leadership skills
- We offer top quality full-time child care to over 100 children each year through our Kaufman Child Care Centre
Keeping Families Active and Connected to the Community
- We offer a breadth of fitness and wellness programs for every member of the family to encourage a healthy, active community
- Our financial assistance program provides scholarships to families and individuals who are unable to pay the full cost of a membership
- Our family-oriented programs and events encourage the socialization, engagement and integration of families into the community.
Reaching Out to Seniors
- We provide cultural and fitness programs for seniors in our community each year
- Our weekly Stay Young Club provides seniors with entertainment and opportunities to socialize
- Our discounted / fully-subsidized transportation for seniors encourages activity, participation and engagement in the community
Helping People¬†with Special Needs
- We offer programs and camps for 100s of children & young adults with special needs to encourage socialization and active living, as well as provide learning opportunities for independent living skills
Shaping the Community’s Future Well-Being through our Youth Programs
- Our programs for youth, including the prairie home of BBYO, inspire teens to take active roles in leadership training, social and community action, volunteering, sports & the arts, and foster strong bonds with the State of Israel
- We encourage youth to uptake and maintain habits for an active & healthy lifestyle through providing appealing facilities and opportunities to exercise & interact with other youth through a number of programs
Enriching the Community
- Through programs such as Tarbut: Festival of Jewish Culture, The Winnipeg International Jewish Film Festival, Music ‘N’ Mavens, and the Annual Yom Ha’atzmaut celebration, we provide enlightenment opportunities to the community-at-large
- We provide community enrichment workshops through organizing musicians, artists & authors featured in our cultural programs to meet with Winnipeg students from various elementary & secondary schools, as well as Universities