Effective Sunday, May 9 – Due to Provincial government COVID-19 restrictions, the Rady JCC is temporarily closed.
Please stay tuned for further updates as they become available.
Please Note – Swimmers can now use either changeroom before/after their swim times.
Swim times vary – please refer to the Lap Pool Booking Time Schedule (see below) or the online registration system. You must pre-book your lane times and you must do this through our online pre-booking system. Individual bookings can be made up to 72 hours in advance and it works on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- When members log onto the online booking system to book their swim lane, they will no longer need to select a specific lane along with the time. Instead, they will simply select the time they wish to swim
- When swimmers arrive for their swim, they will be directed to their designated lane
- NOTE – There are a total of three (3) spots available for each time slot. This is because we are currently able to offer three lanes due to physical distancing requirements
If you require assistance learning how to use our online pre-booking system, please contact our Aquatics Manager at 204.477.7541 Mondays through Fridays, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Alternatively, you may contact the lifeguards during the operating pool hours by calling 204.480.7550. Please note that due to shortened staffing right now, you may not immediately reach the Aquatics Manager or lifeguards and will need to leave a message.
Please note the following other items:
- Please wear your mask in the changeroom and on the pool deck – there will be a chair to place your facemask prior to entering the pool
- There is absolutely no lane sharing permitted at this time and there are no exceptions to this rule
- Guests are not permitted to enter the pool area at any time
- Lap swimmers must bring their own towels and other personal belongings such as goggles and nose plugs
- Please limit changeroom time to 10 minutes
- If possible, please wear your swimming attire underneath your outdoor clothing to reduce time in the changeroom
- There will be no sharing of items on the pool deck
- All previous rules stated by the Rady aquatics facility are still in effect
- Lifeguard’s say is final
Finally, please note that the Rady JCC has a zero-tolerance policy for harassment of any of our staff or lifeguards. Failure to abide by our policy could result in loss of swim privileges.
Leisure Pool NOW OPEN
Book Your Times Online
Leisure Pool Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 6:45 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday, 8:15 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Leisure Pool time slots are 45 minutes. You must pre-book your lane times and you must do this through our online pre-booking system. Bookings can be made up to 72 hours in advance and it works on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please note the following items:
- All people utilizing the leisure pool must be from the same household
- Maximum of 5 people per leisure pool booking
- Children must be actively supervised and within arms reach at all times