The Rady JCC is looking for outgoing, customer centered Aquatic Manager. Successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, be a good team player, motivate staff & members and exceed expectations in providing superior customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Professional, friendly and organized
- Holding professional certifications such as Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor, Red Cross First Aid Instructor, Water Safety Instructor Trainer, Lifesaving First Aid Instructor, National Lifeguard Instructor & Examiner.
Other certifications will be an asset
- Demonstrated at least 3 years of management experience
- Fast learner, quick to adapt, good leadership skills
- Experience in working with a multi-disciplinary team, diverse clientele and upper management
If you possess the attributes above, are a certified fitness professional and looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
Eligible individuals are invited to submit their resumes by Friday, July 17th to:
Director of Fitness & Health
123 Doncaster St
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3N 2B3
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.