The Rady Jewish Community Centre (Rady JCC) is a non-for-profit community agency featuring state of the art fitness facilities and a broad range of programs and services to meet the needs of our members, the Jewish community, and the community at large. Our programs serve all age groups, are accessible to people of all abilities, and provide an array of cultural, social, educational, health, fitness, and recreational opportunities.¬†
The Rady JCC is looking for outgoing, customer centered fitness instructors/personal trainers that can inspire people to achieve fitness goals. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, be a good team player, motivate members and exceed expectations in providing superior customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Professional, friendly and organized
- Completion of an undergraduate degree with specialization in the human performance sciences, MFC resistance training, CSEP-CPT
- Certified to deliver functional movement screens and design appropriate exercise programs for clients
- Ability to work with management to develop client base
- Able to work with a variety of populations including athletes, youth, those living with chronic illness and general population
If you possess the attributes above, are a certified fitness professional and looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
Eligible individuals are invited to submit their resumes by Friday, October 18th to:
Fitness Services Manager
123 Doncaster St
Winnipeg, Manitoba¬† R3N 2B3
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.