Personal Trainer / Fitness Instructor
The Rady JCC is looking for outgoing, customer centered fitness instructors/personal trainers that can inspire people to achieve fitness goals. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, be a good team player, motivate members and exceed expectations in providing superior customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Professional, friendly and organized.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Kinesiology or equivalent.
- Certified in group fitness and personal training (MFC and CSEP preferred).
- Ability to work with management to develop client base.
- Able to work with a variety of populations including athletes, youth, those living with chronic illness and general population.
If you possess the attributes above, are a certified fitness professional and looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
Eligible individuals are invited to submit their resumes by March 13th to:
Fitness Services Manager
123 Doncaster St
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3N 2B3
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rady JCC Summer Day Camps Employment Opportunities
Camps run July 6 – September 4, 2020
Rady JCC Summer Day Camps are seeking fun, creative, outgoing and active summer staff with experience working with children and teens this summer.
- Team Leaders
- CITs (Counselors in Training)
- One to One Aides
Applicants should be available to start training on June 20
Please submit your resume by Sunday, March 8 to email@example.com