Reserve Your Lap Pool Time!!
Beginning Monday, June 15, our aquatics facility will reopen with certain limitations in place. Right now, please note we are temporarily only permitting lap swimming. All aquatics classes are temporarily cancelled.
If you wish to lap swim, please note:
- All lap lanes must be booked either through our online pre-booking system, or by calling the Aquatics Manager at 204.477.7541 – individual bookings can be made up to 72 hours in advance
- There is a maximum of three (3) lap swimmers permitted at a time – this is to ensure we are following physical distancing measures by keeping every other lap lane open
- Guests are absolutely not permitted to enter the pool area at any time
- The family change room will available exclusively for lap swimmers only – the women’s and men’s locker rooms remain closed at this time
- Lifeguards will monitor the change room once the swimmers have finished their swims
- Entrance into the pool area and exit into the change room will be staggered
- Entrance into the pool area will be allowed once all rooms and equipment have been properly sanitized and cleaned by Rady JCC staff
- Showering is permitted for lap swimmers only
- Lap swimmers must bring their own towels and other personal belongings such as goggles and nose plugs
- There will be no sharing of items on the pool deck
- All previous rules stated by the Rady aquatics facility are still in effect
- Lifeguard’s say is final