|Membership has its Privileges|
Some programs and services (including fees) are exclusive to Rady JCC members and/or membership categories.
Where programs are open to the general public, members benefit from being able to register earlier as long as the person participating in the program is included in the membership unit (a membership unit consists of the people covered under the membership that has been purchased). As well, members of a unit benefit from a discounted fee on programs in which they are participating.
How to Register
Don't Wait! Register Early!
- Online - confirmation within 48 hours
- Choose an age category from the red menu bar above (Kids, Youth, Adults, Family)
- On the drop down menu select the appropriate program category
- Click on the program you would like to register for and select 'Register for this Program'.
- If you see a red message that tells you the date registration begins, return to the web site at this time and you will be able to register.
- In Person - VISA, Mastercard, interact, cash or cheque.
- Mailing - VISA, Mastercard or cheque.
- Fax - (477-7530) VISA or Mastercard. A completed registration form must accompany all payments.
- Please make cheques payable to the ‘Rady Jewish Community Centre’.
- To receive member rates your membership must be valid throughout the course of the session including full year programs and the program participant must be included in the membership unit.
- Program fees must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Members may send another person to register for them. Registration forms must be obtained in advance, completed and signed by the parents/guardians. The person attending the registration may only represent one individual, couple or family.
- Faxed and mailed registrations will be processed on or after the opening date of program registration. Confirmations will be sent.
- For non-members, program fees include facility admission for the participant on program days and times only. Program fees for children do not include parental use of the facility. Please ensure that you bring your non-member program registration card for admission to the facility.
Register early to avoid disappointment to find the class is full. If the course you are interested in is full, please request to be put on the waiting list. Additional courses are offered dependent on sufficient interest and facility availability. These waiting lists will be taken for the formation of new classes but are not a guarantee of confirmed registration for the program. The department manager will contact you if a space becomes available.
- The Rady JCC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient registration.
- If a program is cancelled by the Rady JCC:
- before the start of the first class — 100% refund
- after the first class — prorated refund.
- If a registrant withdraws, no refunds or credit notes are available for programs less than eight classes. For programs eight classes or greater, a prorated credit note will be issued subject to an administration charge of 20% of the program fee. No refunds or credit notes are available after the second class of an eight to ten class program and after the tenth class of programs greater than ten classes.
- Individual services (massage therapy, personal training, rehabilitation services) and babysitting, will be subject to a fee unless 24 hours cancellation notice is provided. There are no refunds or credit notes for Lunch Bunch and After School Care.