The Rady JCC is proud to be a harassment-free environment for its members, program participants and staff.
Rady JCC is committed to providing the best quality service and respectful environment. As a valued member, you can expect courteous and respected service. Likewise, we appreciate your kind cooperation in treating our employees with respect. Any verbal abuse, including insults or threats could result in refusal of services.
Rady JCC reserves the right to cancel a membership without refund for any reason including, but not limited, the following:
- Damage or destruction of Rady JCC property
- Failure to follow proper safety precautions and practice;
- Inappropriate behavior;
- Physical or verbal abuse, or use of profanity;
- Failure to pay membership fees;
- Failure to follow policies set by the Rady JCC.
You must apply for the membership category that is appropriate for your age and marital status. Membership is subject to revocation without refund if you do not qualify for the membership category for which you have applied.