Youth programs at Rady JCC include enriching and fun social events for teens, with year-round activities including cultural, social, wellness, and community service projects. Make a difference in a child’s life as a camp councillor or volunteer in our afterschool program. Plenty of opportunities for teens to get involved!
T.A.L. offers teens the opportunity to develop skills in becoming trained and experienced counselors and leaders through a unique course of study in preparation for future employment at the Rady JCC and in community settings.
• One year program (October through June),
Eight sessions throughout the year (Sundays).
• Interesting learning sessions using different learning formats such us workshops with specialists, skill development training, role playing, group projects and assigned mentors.
• Topics on relevant subjects including programming, child development, communication skills, problem solving, group dynamics, understanding of our role as future community leaders from the perspective of Jewish values.
• Field trips, social action and community service projects.
• Practicums at Rady JCC activities (After School Program, Birthday Parties, School’s Out Break Camps, and Special Events).
• Summer Internship during Rady JCC Summer Day Camp.
• Priority will be given to T.A.L. participants who have successfully completed the program, for employment opportunities at the Rady JCC.
To apply or for more information, please contact
Laura Marjovsky at
or (204) 477-7539.
Fee: $99 (per year) *
*Includes T.A.L. regular sessions, curriculum materials and refreshments. Additional cost may apply for final retreat.
Beyachad: Robyn Braha School of Dance
With the support of The Lisa Cohen Israeli Dance Program, the Rady JCC is pleased to announce our Israeli Dance Program, Beyachad: Robyn Braha School of Dance. See the Program Registration link for the latest opportunities this session.
Shabbat Dinners are also a great way for teens to socialize while enjoying a Shabbat experience. These special Friday night programs include great food, singing, socializing and other activities for teens. The warm and spirited atmosphere of Shabbat is an ideal setting for engaging individuals from all backgrounds and affiliations.
J-Serve, The International Day of Jewish Youth Service, is every held every spring worldwide, with the Rady JCC hosting the local efforts to embody the spirit of tikkun olam, repairing the world and tzedakah, just and charitable giving, helping to make the world a better place. J-Serve 2015 is set for May 3.
For University Students & High School Students (Grades 11 & 12)
The Rady JCC is looking for energetic and responsible young people to work at our children and Sunday and weekday programs:
- After School Care
- Parent & Child Recreational and Instructional Programs
- School’s Out Day Camps
- Spring & Passover Break Camps
Send your resume to:
Laura Marjovsky, Program Manager at (204) 477-7539 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For Summer Day Camp councillor positions, please send application of interest to email@example.com
For youth fitness programs, click here