The Rady JCC is looking for outgoing, customer-centered fitness instructors/personal trainers that can inspire people to achieve fitness goals. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, be a good team player, motivate members and exceed expectations in providing superior customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Professional, friendly and organized
- Completion of an undergraduate degree with specialization in the human performance sciences, MFC resistance training, CSEP-CPT
- Certified to deliver functional movement screens (FMS)
- Demonstrated at least 5 years in designing appropriate exercise programs for a variety of populations including athletes, youth, those living with chronic illness and general population
- Ability to prescribe corrective exercises to improve posture and movement
- Experience in working with a multidisciplinary team to address client pain and/or physical rehabilitation
If you possess the attributes above, are a certified fitness professional and looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
Eligible individuals are invited to submit their resumes by Friday, May 11th to:
Fitness Services Manager
123 Doncaster St
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3N 2B3
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.