The Rose and Max Rady Jewish Community Centre (Rady JCC) in Winnipeg, Manitoba is an award-winning JCC that has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced senior manager committed to building community through the development and implementation of leading edge cultural arts, family, adult, senior’s, children’s and youth programs.
You will play a key role in implementing the JCC’s Jewish Life and Community Strategy, including our newly launched outreach program. You have extensive practical experience developing programs in at least two of the Department’s portfolios and possess a relevant post-secondary degree, ideally at the Master’s level.
In addition, you bring at least 5 years’ management experience, superior planning and evaluation skills, outstanding communication skills and the ability to motivate a team of dedicated professionals to shape the direction of these key program areas for the 21st century. This position reports to the Executive Director and is a member of the JCC’s senior management team.
You will also be responsible for:
- Planning and managing a budget of $1.8M
- Supervising a team of 6 as well as numerous program instructors, contractors and part-time staff
- Overseeing the annual planning process for the Program department
- Ensuring the successful implementation and evaluation of all programs within the department
- Identifying emerging trends and assessing community needs
- Acting as staff support to key volunteer committees
- In close collaboration with the Marketing Department, directing the marketing of events and programs within the Program Department
- Identifying and developing partnerships to further the JCC’s mission
- Directing the development of a volunteer program that includes 500 volunteers
- Identify funding sources, including the preparation of grant proposals
This position is full-time with some weekend and evening commitments.
For further information about the Rady JCC please go to www.radyjcc.com
Interested individuals are invited to submit their resumes with salary expectations by August 15, 2017 to: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants who apply; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.