The Rady JCC is looking for outgoing, customer centered fitness instructors/personal trainers that can inspire people to achieve fitness goals. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, be a good team player, motivate members and exceed expectations in providing superior customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Professional, friendly and organized
- Completion of an undergraduate degree with specialization in the human performance sciences, MFC resistance training, CSEP-CPT
- Certified to deliver functional movement screens (FMS)
- Demonstrated at least 5 years in designing appropriate exercise programs for a variety of populations including athletes, youth, those living with chronic illness and general population
- Ability to prescribe corrective exercises to improve posture and movement
- Experience in working with a multi disciplinary team to address client pain and/or physical rehabilitation
If you possess the attributes above, are a certified fitness professional and looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
Eligible individuals are invited to submit their resumes by Friday, May 31st to:
Fitness Services Manager
123 Doncaster St
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3N 2B3
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Customer Service Representative
The Rose and Max Rady Jewish Community Centre is a not-for-profit community agency providing a broad range of programs to meet the diverse needs of its members, the Jewish Community and the community-at-large. Programs include cultural, social, educational, health, fitness and recreational activities that serve all age groups.
We have an exciting opportunity for an outgoing and energetic individual to fill the position of Customer Service Representative. In this position you will be responsible for greeting members and guests and assisting them with a variety of needs as well as performing administrative duties related to membership and programming. This is a part time position evenings and weekends offering 10-15 hours per week.
The ideal candidate:
- Has completed Grade 12
- Has completed a minimum of 2 years in a customer service capacity
- Has superior people/customer service skills
- Willing to go the extra mile for our customers
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Commitment to working within an inclusive and diverse environment
- Has strong numeracy skills and pays attention to detail
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Is familiar and comfortable with computers and standard office application
- Is outgoing and friendly
- Fluent in English
Rose and Max Rady Jewish Community Centre
123 Doncaster Street, R3N 2B3
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. The Rady JCC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. For more information visit our website at www.radyjcc.com