The Rady JCC is a registered charity with a mission to enhance the health and well-being of its members and the community by providing innovative health and fitness services through assessment, education, and exercise in a supportive environment.
We are looking for individuals who exhibit the core values behind our mission and want to make a difference in building the health of our community.
(30 hrs per week)
Are you an energetic and resourceful professional with a commitment to community and a passion for Aquatics? The Rady JCC is looking for an Aquatics Coordinator to assist the day to day operation of our aquatic center, supervising aquatic programming which serves over 4000 participants annually, training and scheduling of staff and guarding as needed.
Working closely with the Aquatics Supervisor, you are a personable and organized professional with strong customer service skills who enjoys a fast-paced, varied environment. You are a strong team player able to manage a range of projects simultaneously. Ideally you possess the following assets:
- WSI, NL, LSI WSIT, LSIT and NLI certification would be an asset
- First Aid and CPR instructor certification
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Three to five years of swimming instructor and life guarding experience
- Previous program administration, planning and coordination experience.
- Ability to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic environment
- Safety and risk management experience
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
Interested individuals are invited to forward their resumes with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org Application deadline: open till filled.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The Rady JCC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.