The Rady JCC is a registered charity with a mission to enhance the health and well-being of its members and the community by providing innovative health and fitness services through assessment, education, and exercise in a supportive environment.
We are looking for individuals who exhibit the core values behind our mission and want to make a difference in building the health of our community.
The Rady JCC has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic, creative and self-motivated professional to grow our children and family, community engagement and Jewish life programs. This position will:
- Create multi-faceted and innovative programs that will enhance the cultural identify of our participants, members and the community
- Lead implementation of the our Jewish Life and Community Strategic Plan
- Plan, develop and implement Jewish formal and informal educational programs for target populations
- Be responsible for overseeing the implementation of innovative and comprehensive programming for our children & family, youth, adult, active adult and senior program areas
- Develop, coordinate, administer and evaluate high quality cultural arts/Jewish life events and programs
- Manage all aspects of the department including developing and managing budgets, supervising staff and volunteers, liaison with community partners and identifying funding sources and preparation of grant proposals
The ideal candidate brings:
- Extensive managerial experience, including direct leadership of a team of professionals
- Demonstrated experience in implementing, delivering and managing a complex portfolio of programs and special events for the populations served by the JCC
- Proven ability to manage in a faced paced environment with manage multiple deadlines
- Superior budgeting, strategic planning, and marketing and communication skills
- Demonstrated success in developing partnerships
- Strong knowledge of the Jewish community, culture and traditions
- Relevant post-secondary education and a minimum of seven years’ experience in non-profit program development and management, preferably within a Jewish communal organization
- Experience working with volunteers and lay committees
This position is full-time with occasional weekend and evening commitments.
Interested individuals are invited to submit their resumes with salary expectations by February 10, 2017 to:
Assistant Executive Director
Rose and Max Rady Jewish Community Centre
B100-123 Doncaster Street
Winnipeg, MB R3N 2B3
Fax: (204) 477-7530
Or email your application to Radyhr@radyjcc.com
We thank all applicants who apply; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.