(30 hrs per week)
Are you an energetic and resourceful professional with a commitment to community and a passion for fitness? The Rady JCC is looking for an Aquatics Coordinator to assist the day to day operation of our aquatic center, supervising aquatic programming which serves over 4000 participants annually, training and scheduling of staff and guarding as needed.
Working closely with the Aquatics Manager, you are a personable and organized professional with strong customer service skills who enjoys a fast-paced, varied environment. You are a strong team player able to manage a range of projects simultaneously. Ideally you possess the following assets:
- WSI, NLS, LSI WSIT, LSIT and NLSI certification would be an asset
- First Aid and CPR instructor certification
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Three to five years of swimming instructor and life guarding experience
- Previous program administration, planning and coordination experience.
- Ability to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic environment
- Safety and risk management experience
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
Interested individuals are invited to forward their resumes with salary expectations by Thursday, April 25, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the Rady JCC can be found at www.radyjcc.com.